NEED HELP? Click here to contact us.
Proper Food Intake Ratio’s
What and When to Eat
Calculate your BMR
Calculate your Caloric Intake
Burn 2500-3500 calories a week
QUESTIONS? ASK THE NUTRITION GURU: Click here
- Males ? 19 years: (20% of Calorie Intake)
- Females ? 19 years: (20% of calorie intake)
- 5-8 Servings a day
- 3-4 servings of Fruit a day
- 1-2 Servings of Dairy a day
What’s Carbohydrates for:
- Acts as the main source of energy for the body
- Creates an energy reserve with its storage form, glycogen
- Found in all plant foods, such as grains, vegetables like potatoes, and Corn. Fruits, Breads, Pasta, Cereal, Flour, Dairy, and nuts
- Also found in milk and milk products?
- 20% of caloric daily intake.
- 2-4 Serving a day
What’s Fat For?
- Provides energy during endurance exercise, in between meals, and in times of starvation
- Essential component of cell membranes
- Insulates and acts as a shock absorber for bones and organs
- Unsaturated fats decrease risk of heart disease
- Omega 3 fatty acids assist in growth, development, and brain function
- Unsaturated fats (Good Fats) found in vegetable oils, salad dressings and margarines made from vegetable oils, Olive Oils, avocadoes, ground flax seeds, nuts, natural peanut butter, seeds, and fatty fish, such as salmon, and sardines.
- Saturated fats (Bad Fats)found in high fat cuts of beef and pork, full fat dairy products, butter, and snack foods, such as cookies, pastries, and doughnuts
- Trans fats (Bad Fats)found in some margarines, deep fried food, and snack foods, such as chips, crackers, pastries, and doughnuts
- Males ? 19 years: (45% of Daily Caloric intake)
- Females ? 19 years: (45% of Daily Caloric Intake)
- 5-10 Servings a day
What’s Protein For:
- Builds and maintains muscles, organs, skin, and blood
- Assists in energy metabolism and cell processes
- Defends body against disease through immune function
- Regulates blood sugar levels in system
- Meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk products, soy, tofu, nuts, seeds, legumes, beans, Whey Protein and Amino Acid supplement.